We are looking forward to CeMAT Australia, which will be held on the 24-26 July 2018 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
CeMAT AUSTRALIA is in its third year, and has become known as the platform for the latest industry innovations and insights on the future of warehousing, materials handling and logistics. Some statistics from CeMAT include:
- 3,000 attendees
- Over 100 exhibitors
- More than 50 speakers
In addition to the event being held in Australia, CeMAT is also held in Germany, China, Indonesia, Russia, Canada, Italy, and Turkey.
Featured speakers for the 2018 Melbourne instalment of CeMAT include:
- Ashley Davies, Deputy CEO & General Manager – Operations, Australian Grand Prix Corporation
- Rod Barnes, General Manager Delivery, Australia Post
- Lorena Diaz, Process Improvement Engineer, Vanderlande
- Ryan Foenander, Senior Operations Manager, Toll Global Logistics
- Praveen Senadheera, Internet of Things Specialist, Telstra Global Enterprise
- Erica Gilcrist, Independent Director, SCLAA
- Kevin Gunn, GM Supply Chain, Coles
- Leon Fairfield, Logistics Operations Manager – Victoria, Metcash