For multi-shift food and pharmaceutical processing applications, Baldor Washdown Duty motors deliver both reliability and energy cost savings. The standard in the food and pharmaceutical processing industries for more than 25 years, Baldor Washdown Duty motors continually raise the bar with more features to improved reliability.
The improved exterior paint process makes the finish coat five times more resistant to corrosion and chipping. Mobil Polyrex® EM grease provides improved lubrication life, provides greater shear stability and superior resistance to washout, rust and corrosion. Distinctive black drain plugs make them easy to recognize and are easily removable.
Washdown Motor Technical Details
• Can outlast up to 10 ordinary TEFC motors in wash-down applications.
• Autophoretic® autodeposition surface preparation method makes finish coat five times more resistant to corrosion and chipping than previous methods. Withstands ASTM B117 salt spray test for over 500 hours. FDA approved epoxy powder coating electrostatically applied (inside and outside) on end-plate and conduit box for thorough corrosion prevention and long lasting finish.
• Forsheda® slinger and contact lip seal on output shaft extension. An extra measure of protection to keep contaminants out.
• Four condensate drain holes in each endplate allow thorough drainage, regardless of motor’s mounting position. Distinctive blue colour of drain plugs makes them easy to recognise; new shape makes them easy to remove. Notched fan cover allows easy access to condensate drain plugs without removing fan cover.
• Oversized conduit box exceeds NEC standards and neoprene gaskets.
• Foot and Face Mounting.
• Locked bearing construction on C-face motors, reduces endplay and allows vertical mounting.
• 200°C ‘ISR’ Spike Resistant Magnet Wire with Moisture Resistant Class F Insulation.
• TENV motors have excellent heat dissipation characteristics making them ideal for variable speed applications.
• Designed for food processing and applications where the motor is constantly exposed to an environment requiring high pressure wash down to maintain cleanliness.
Click here for performance data and dimension drawings, or to download the motor catalogue.
|Motor kW||Rated r/min||IEC Frame||Enclosure||Mount||Weight kgs||Type||Cat. No.|