Over the years, Baldor has worked with industry leaders in food processing to design washdown duty motors that meet and exceed their application demands. Their Stainless Super-E encapsulated washdown duty motors are another example of the best getting better.
Baldor’s SSE Stainless Super-E is designed to perform longer than any other industrial electric motor available today, in the most corrosive and caustic applications subjected to frequent high-pressure sanitizing. With unmatched quality and superior reliability, Baldor’s SSE Stainless Super-E motors have again set the standard that all other washdown duty motors will be judged against.
Stainless Steel Electric Motor Features
• All exterior motor surfaces, shaft and hardware are totally stainless steel, (non-metalic fan on TEFC models), USDA approved.
• JM Clipper Type high performance seal on driveshaft end (both ends on TEFC).
• Four drain holes in each endplate (at 90° locations) with removable stainless plugs minimise moisture entry and maximise drainage.
• Oversized conduit box exceeds NEC standards and neoprene gaskets.
• Foot and Face Mounting.
• Locked bearing construction on C-face motors, reduces endplay and allows vertical mounting.
• 200°C ‘ISR’ Spike Resistant Magnet Wire with Moisture Resistant Class F Insulation.
• TENV motors have excellent heat dissipation characteristics making them ideal for variable speed applications.
• Designed for food processing and applications where the motor is constantly exposed to an environment requiring high pressure wash down to maintain cleanliness.
• IP66 available on request.
|Motor kW||Rated r/min||IEC Frame||Enclosure||Mount||Weight kgs||Type||Cat. No.|