- Up to twice the torque of conventional helical / spur parallel shaft gearboxes of similar size.
- 12V and 24V models feature metric drive shafts and mounting; 90/130V models in US/Imperial dimensions.
- Contact Bodine for models with accessory shafts and mounting options for encoders.
Speed / 1/min: 15 to 658
Torque: 0.1 to 26 Nm
Power / Watts: 46.61 to 62.14
- 24A motor provides high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance.
- Pre-seated motor brushes for quiet operation.
- Class “F” insulation and ratings.
- Unvented integral gearhousing, mounts in any orientation.
- Permanently lubricated with high-performance lubricant.
- Hardened steel planet gears with needle bearings for maximum life and performance.
- Standard backlash < 60 arc minutes.
- Environmental protection IP-66 (w/face seal kit installed).