Maxi Hygienic FKA series stainless steel helical-bevel gear reducers are designed for use in the food industry. The major dimensions match those commonly used in this sector, which makes replacement of old, cast iron, painted or coated drives an easy task that can often be accomplished without any modifications to existing equipment.
The smooth and rounded organic design makes this series ideal for virtually all applications in the food and beverage industry, whilst the robust engineering and execution even make it well suited for situations requiring high secondary torque and transmission ratios.
- The FKA series offers a wide range of transmission ratios. The use of helical-bevel gears results in high efficiency
- The smooth design contributes to an attractive appearance, also making it well suited for use in the food industry
- Made of electropolished 316 stainless steel
- Easy-clean open and sealed shaft covers made of 316 stainless steel for extra hygiene
- Stainless steel, hollow secondary shafts, optionally with shrink-disc and cover
- Easy-clean 316 stainless steel torque arms and base plates
- Synthetic H1 food-grade lubricants standard
- Every drive is leak tested at 100% pressure
- No name tags on the drive. The type designation and specifications are etched on the drive, preventing the build-up of contaminants and bacterial growth that would otherwise occur behind the name plate