All Torque Transmissions distributes Dodge conveyor components for the Australian market.
Dodge offers two standard designs that are stocked for quick delivery, CEMA duty (Conveyor Equipment Manufacturers Association), HE (High Endurance) welded hub and Mine Duty Extra HE integral hub construction. These are available with a plain surface and rubber lagged. HE bushings with 14 degree taper and 3/8″ 60 durometer SBR rubber, with herringbone groove lagging, are standard, stocked features.
Conveyor Pulley Assemblies
One of the most popular services that Dodge offers us is to package and assemble pulleys, shaft, bearings and coupling halves for shipment, ready to install on the customer’s conveyor truss. However, in order to do this accurate shaft dimensions and tolerances must be available at the time of ordering. These determine the hub size of the pulley and the bearing size. In the US, bearings are shipped to the Clio facility from another Dodge plant, ready for assembly.
Special Construction Pulleys
There are special construction specifications that can be stipulated by the customers to extend the service life of CEMA and Mine Duty Extra pulleys, for demanding applications, or to meet special job requirements. If these modifications are required, the products will become made to order and identified by product description. These non-standard modifications must be documented and quoted at the time of inquiry and before order entry.
These features include but are not limited to:
- Rim and rubber lagging thickness
- Rubber lagging material and durometer
- Machining of rims and/or rubber lagging to a specified total indicated run-out (TIR)
- End disc steel thickness
- Shaft material surface finish (RMS) and turndown radii
- Keyless locking devices with dust covers vs. standard HE 14-degree compression bushings
- Post weld thermal stress relieving before machining
- Magnetic particle and/or ultra-sonic weld inspections
- Static or dynamic balancing
- Identification tags
- Export or other special packaging
Contact All Torque for more information and data sheets on how to order.