All Torque Transmissions supply partner WEG Motors & Drives has been named among the top 25 companies in the world for leadership, according to Aon Hewitt in their Top Companies for Leaders 2014 study. The electric motors and drives manufacturer ranked 15th overall, outpacing other global giants such as SingTel, American Express and Royal Dutch Shell.
Conducted every two years, the Top Companies for Leaders 2014 study assesses leadership strategy, action plans, links between leadership practices and business strategies, corporate involvement, leadership diversity, succession management, talent identification and development, remuneration and bonus practices.
Aon Hewitt found common themes among the top 25:
- Professional management: Skill to identify experiences, competences, values and organizational form
- Awareness: Managers ability to identify and turn their strengths and weaknesses into effective leadership strategies
- Resilience: An environment favorable to an inclusive culture
- Sustainability: Continuity of the leadership process and retention of leaders
- Involving leadership: Versatile professionals attentive to the professional and personal environment
We are proud of our long, ongoing partnership with WEG and congratulate them on once again displaying major leadership qualities as an organisation. Of note, WEG are both the only Latin American company and only electric motor manufacturer on the list.