Exd Electric Motors
WEG electric motors for hazardous areas include Exd, ExnA, Extc and Extb. All are high efficiency and MEPS compliant.
The WEG Exd electric motors range starts in 90 frame and goes all the way through to 355 frame, in foot, foot/flange and flange mount, with 2, 4 and 6 pole speeds off the shelf. 8 pole and 10 pole motors are also available upon request.
WEG Exd electric motors are suitable for usage with VSDs, although derating may be required subject to application.
- Three-phase, multivoltage, IP55, TEFC
- Output: 0.37 up to 315 kW
- Frames: 90S up to 355M/L
- Voltage: 220-240/380-415V (up to 100L) / 380-415/660V (from 112M and up)
- Class “F” insulation (DT=80K)
- Continuous duty: S1
- Service Factor: 1.00
- Design N
- Ambient temperature: 40°C, at 1000 m.a.s.l.
- Squirrel cage rotor/Aluminium die cast
- Mounting: B3T
- Lip Seal on both endshields (for frames 90S to 280S/M and 315S/M and 355M/L in 2 poles)
- Labyrinth Taconite Seal on both endshields (for frames 315S/M and 355M/L in 4 poles and above)
- Stainless steel nameplate AISI 316
- Fan cover material: Steel for frames 90S to 132M and cast iron for frames 160M to 355M/L
- Fan material: Polypropylene for frames 90S to 200L and aluminimum for frames 225S/M to 355M/L
- Dimensions according to IEC 60072
- Performance characteristics according to IEC 60034-30
- Regreasing nipples from frame 225S/M and above
- Metric threaded cable entries on the terminal box
- PTC Thermistors (1 per phase) for tripping at 150°C
- Suitable for inverter duty applications*
- Color: RAL 5010