Trasmital New Applications
Envisaged for applications such as long travel drives, conveyor drives, lifting and hoisting, Bonfiglioli’s product development has spawned two new innovations:
- Two new versions of output hollow shaft (makes the entire Trasmital 300 series more suited to ‘shaft mount’ assembly)
- A new shrink disc concept (improves and speeds up set up and commissioning times)
A totally new output version labelled the FDK is available in Trasmital sizes 300 to 310. The FDK features a hollow shaft with two keys (@ 120 degrees), which helps to deliver rated torque and maximum torque transmission.
Also featured is an axial locking ring with threaded holes to assist with shaft mounting.
Another new output version labelled the FZP is available in Trasmital sizes 311 to 325.
Features of the FZP output include:
- DIN 5480 splined hollow shaft
- axial locking ring with threaded holes (to assist with shaft mounting applications)
- heavy duty bearings (the same as the current FP version)
New ‘G0A’ Shrink Disc
Replacing the existing shrink disc configuration above size 315, the new set up is a product extension of the solution already featured in the Trasmital sizes 323 and 325.
- reduced length
- easier mounting
- more accurate and easier screw tightening